Monday, March 31, 2014

The Purge: Anarchy and Sex Tape (Red Band) Trailers

I found myself completely disappointed at 2013's franchise origin, The Purge. However, one thing I said about the film is that the premise was awesome and any future sequel had an opportunity to be really good if handled correctly. Just one year later and we're given The Purge: Anarchy which is still centered around this futuristic and demented holiday. Perhaps they'll get it right this time around. Check out the first full trailer for The Purge: Anarchy below.





2011's Bad Teacher was another film I didn't actually enjoy. Therefore, I'm hoping that a little more Jason Segel is the missing ingredient. Segel returns to the screen with Cameron Diaz in this summer's R-rated comedy, Sex Tape. They star as a couple on a mission to destroy evidence of a leaked sex tape they made after trying to spice up their marriage. Scheduled for a July 25th release, enjoy the Red Band trailer for Sex Tape below.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Julia, stay tuned for my top 10 films of the year list coming out around the new year and have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete