Tuesday, October 11, 2011

20th Annual Philadelphia Film Festival



The countdown is under way. It's just a mere 10 days until Opening Night of the 20th Annual Philadelphia Film Festival. As a loyal member of the city's Film Society, I'll be gladly sporting my All-Access Badge throughout the two week affair. The festivities will open Thursday night, October 20th, to a showing of this year's Sundance winner Like Crazy. The Closing Night ceremonies and awards will conclude with the showing of George Clooney's The Descendants on Saturday October 29th. For information on movies and tickets to the festival you can visit www.Filmadelphia.org/

During the festival, I plan on seeing 16 of this year's most buzzed about features, namely Like Crazy, The Descendants, The Artist, Shame, Melancholia, My Week With Marilyn, and many others. I plan on reviewing most of the films listed above and possibly a few more, but I will be updating the blog regularly throughout the ordeal. Stay posted for news about the festival, and I suggest visiting the above link to take part in one of Philadelphia's greatest annual events.

No comments:

Post a Comment